I browse to a site and I see the following added to the Frame html source

</html<script id='inj_inj_cc' name=

Notice the tag </html> is not closed properly.

Attached txt file showing the entire frame source. 

I found references to this inj_inj_cc here1 and here2 and at a dutch form here3 .

Any advice?

hacked.txt

Hello hich5 and welcome to Malwarebytes,

Can you provide the URL of the site you browsed to..

Thank you,

Kevin..

it doesn't seem related to the site itself, as browsing there from other computers does not exhibit this problem.

Also, this is a site after we login we notice the issue. Strongly suspect something local to the PC we're trying from.

classdojo.com

I`ve ran the Hack.txt file through a decoder and do not see anything wrong. I`m not saying it is definitely trustworthy, just do not see any specific hijack...

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from here

• Right click on the tool (select "Run as Administrator) to start the extraction to a convenient location. (Desktop is preferable)
  • Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exe
  • Follow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.
  • Click on the Cleanup button to remove any threats and reboot if prompted to do so.
  • Wait while the system shuts down and the cleanup process is performed.
  • Perform another scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit to verify that no threats remain. If they do, then click Cleanup once more and repeat the process.
  • When done, please post the two logs produced they will be in the MBAR folder... mbar-log.txt and system-log.txt

Thank you,

Kevin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks