Where is the "Beta" mention ?

throkr

• Root Admin

I can see many sides of the coin. Reasons for and reasons against where to put it.

As a support person and asking for a screenshot I don't have to have the user specifically show me a certain tab of the program or send me a log. With it in the Title I can see it in every screenshot and immediately know and others as well that it's a beta or not

21 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

I can see many sides of the coin. Reasons for and reasons against where to put it.

I guess this will be like the robot in the city sky background in the start screen.

I don't know much about support, but doesn't it add in the log that the user use beta? I mean instead of looking for version and cu?

And it was the case in the past; the mention "Beta" was present just after"Premium" in the title bar (that's why I included the screenshot in my first post).

If I remember well it was still present in the beta versions 4.0 and got lost with the beta versions 4.1 .....

Edited by throkr
added infos

• Root Admin
15 minutes ago, exile360 said:

It would be convenient if it showed in the logs as beta somewhere.  Even if it's just an entry written to/read from a value in the registry.

Agreed. I think having it show in the Title, as well as in Protection, Scan, and MBST logs would be ideal.