Web Browser False Positive for Malware / Trojan

Hi, I am hoping someone can help us. Latest Malwarebytes browser / web detection is blocking one of our client's websites. We have scanned all the code, used just about every security tool available to try and find out why and nothing is found. We have even migrated the code manually and hosted it on another VPS and it is still being blocked on the new server IP. It blocks it on both the live and staging domain. The domain health checks all report there is nothing wrong with the domain for example: https://mxtoolbox.com/domain/myhealthyindian.com/ 

I have attached two exports from Malwarebytes that doesn't seem to help us. 

Can anyone help us? It is a food business and the client is losing business because of this. 

Any help very much appreciated.

MHI Trojan.txt MHI Staging Trojan.txt

• Staff
6 minutes ago, drhigh5 said:

Hi, I am hoping someone can help us. Latest Malwarebytes browser / web detection is blocking one of our client's websites. We have scanned all the code, used just about every security tool available to try and find out why and nothing is found. We have even migrated the code manually and hosted it on another VPS and it is still being blocked on the new server IP. It blocks it on both the live and staging domain. The domain health checks all report there is nothing wrong with the domain for example: https://mxtoolbox.com/domain/myhealthyindian.com/ 

I have attached two exports from Malwarebytes that doesn't seem to help us. 

Can anyone help us? It is a food business and the client is losing business because of this. 

Any help very much appreciated.

MHI Trojan.txt 734 B · 0 downloads MHI Staging Trojan.txt 700 B · 0 downloads

Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've reviewed the site again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've removed it from our database.

Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.

• TeMerc locked this topic