Grammarly addin being blocked again

I have users that cannot even open their Word software because Malwarebytes is closing it and saying that the Grammarly add-in is an exploit.  This looks to have been an issue multiple times in the past with Grammarly.  How can i add an exclusion to get this working ASAP?  i have created exclusions for the folder and for the grammarly process, but it is still being blocked.

11 minutes ago, jerrodh said:

I have users that cannot even open their Word software because Malwarebytes is closing it and saying that the Grammarly add-in is an exploit.  This looks to have been an issue multiple times in the past with Grammarly.  How can i add an exclusion to get this working ASAP?  i have created exclusions for the folder and for the grammarly process, but it is still being blocked.

Is this Endpoint protection or regular Malwarebytes Premium?

1 minute ago, jerrodh said:

It is endpoint protection (Nebula), and i am the super-admin.  I added an exception for all users for grammarly, but no luck.  

As a business customer you should have instructions for direct contact with support. Possibly a phone number.

Other than that all I can offer is the guide to Nebula exclusion instructions. I think you need to add it to exploit protection.

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038524474-Add-or-edit-exclusions-in-Malwarebytes-Nebula-platform

Yeah, i added the folder and file paths through the exclusion settings, but the option for Exploit is greyed out.  Only if i select the md5 hash does the exploit option become available.

7 minutes ago, jerrodh said:

Only if i select the md5 hash does the exploit option become available.

Hope that helps. I only deal with the regular stand alone version of Malwarebytes so I cant be of any more assistance.

Your other topic is fine since it is an exploit issue to be corrected.