PUP.Optional.TVWizard found after clean install

Hello all,

After a fresh install including full format of C: drive I always find a PUP.Optional TVWizard in my registry. Malwarebytes doesn't find this but ZHPCleaner does. I also find out that when I install the drivers for my audio from ASUS this PUP installs itself again. So often I have to remove this two or three times before I have this reg key complete killed. 

Does anyone else have this issue? I read on other sites forums that it is pre-installed and comes with genuine, trusted software. 

I can't find the scan results anymore but I will post them if I do a clean install. 

Furthermore, I'm not sure if this issue is related to another topic that I started:

Ok, but it wasn't clear to me where I could raise an issue to Malwarebytes itself (with the community perhaps reading as well). 

Because Malwarebytes can say that it is not harmful, still I would like the opion of other people too. 

And I'm also wondering what that regkey actually does. So I'm sort of throwing this issue around. 

7 minutes ago, Geronimo35 said:

Ok, but it wasn't clear to me where I could raise an issue to Malwarebytes itself

In THIS case, you would start a topic in the section linked below and provide a Virus Total report on the file and a zipped copy of the file.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/51-newest-malware-threats/

11 minutes ago, Geronimo35 said:

Because Malwarebytes can say that it is not harmful, still I would like the opion of other people too. 

If you can post the info I mentioned above  in the correct section and it is deemed to be a PUP, Malwarebytes will add it.

If not it is a ZEMANA issue and needs to be reported to them.