Detection Name: MachineLearning/Anomalous.96%
Action Taken: Restored
Category: Malware
Scanned At: 06/01/2020 1:46:40 PM
Quarantined At: 06/01/2020 1:41:13 PM
Reported At: 06/01/2020 1:46:40 PM
Type: File
Endpoint: develop-10.gateway.moldbase.com
Location: C:\Users\robg10.GATEWAY\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\1X1GL30Z.QY5\GV60N1V3.HM8\saws..tion_f066a0a571f5927a_0001.0000_badeb2a38446f208\Saw selection cut demo.exe
Group Name: Default Group

SAW_SELECTION_DEMO.zip

Posted (edited)

Marco Cabral (Business Support)

Jun 1, 2020, 10:48:12 AM PDT

Hello Robert,

We appreciate you contacting Malwarebytes Business Support and your case number is #3061929.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
corrected font issue
Posted (edited)

These are the build files. I would need the actual exe.

But with developers we recommend excluding your build directory as incomplete project files/not finalized exes will look anomalous to our engine.

Edited by shadowwar

Here is a copy of the exe.  The reason it is called a demo is I am still working out the bugs. (long story).  However the error happens during install not once installed.  Something you guys did recently is making this happen.  If I turn off the machine learning then I can procced normally.  Not sure why you would disable oneclick installation from MS.

saws..tion_f066a0a571f5927a_0001.0000_badeb2a484c601c8.zip

I have whitelisted the file for now. Does this build machine have internet access? The machinelearning to self learn what to whitelist and such depends on contacting our cloud.

The problem with whitelisting is I am still developing this file it will change the next time I do a release and upgrade.  It has something to do with the way that you are blocking the oneclick install from microsoft.  You had a similar issue with visual c a little while ago 2018.