Detection Name: MachineLearning/Anomalous.96%
Action Taken: Restored
Category: Malware
Scanned At: 06/01/2020 1:46:40 PM
Quarantined At: 06/01/2020 1:41:13 PM
Reported At: 06/01/2020 1:46:40 PM
Type: File
Endpoint: develop-10.gateway.moldbase.com
Location: C:\Users\robg10.GATEWAY\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\1X1GL30Z.QY5\GV60N1V3.HM8\saws..tion_f066a0a571f5927a_0001.0000_badeb2a38446f208\Saw selection cut demo.exe
Group Name: Default Group

SAW_SELECTION_DEMO.zip

• Staff

These are the build files. I would need the actual exe.

But with developers we recommend excluding your build directory as incomplete project files/not finalized exes will look anomalous to our engine.

Edited by shadowwar

Here is a copy of the exe.  The reason it is called a demo is I am still working out the bugs. (long story).  However the error happens during install not once installed.  Something you guys did recently is making this happen.  If I turn off the machine learning then I can procced normally.  Not sure why you would disable oneclick installation from MS.

saws..tion_f066a0a571f5927a_0001.0000_badeb2a484c601c8.zip

The problem with whitelisting is I am still developing this file it will change the next time I do a release and upgrade.  It has something to do with the way that you are blocking the oneclick install from microsoft.  You had a similar issue with visual c a little while ago 2018.