12 minutes ago, thaipo said:

ACER doesn't want to talk to me but I am calling them and telling them that I have worked with Community help and the problem persists.

It is not an ACER issue, It is most likely an issue with the current version of Malwarebytes.

Porthos - OK, plenty of problems this morning and then between 2 and 3 PM, this laptop re-booted 5 times in rapid succession.  When I was finally able to get in the first thing I did was DELETE Malwarebytes 4.1.1.   Have not had an issue for the past 6 1/2 hours.  I was on the ACER Community site and my model seem to have had this problem a lot even right out of the box.  Also I have only seen two messages about my CPU usage.

Malwarebytes send me this like for the CPU Usage boxes that pop up.  Looks extremely complicated to me and would like your opinion.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/process-explorer

Thanking you in advance - thaipo

6 hours ago, thaipo said:

When I was finally able to get in the first thing I did was DELETE Malwarebytes 4.1.1.   Have not had an issue for the past 6 1/2 hours. 

Like I said it is not an ACER issue. The older version of Malwarebytes I linked to should work for you until the Malwarebytes issue is fixed.

• Staff

Lisa is aware of the known issues with version 4.1.1 and is most likely trying to gather some information about your system so that it can help Malwarebytes' Developers to get the issue fixed.  I would suggest following the instructions she provided you for running Process Explorer, and if you had any trouble following any of the steps that she provided, please respond to her message to let her know that you need some help with using the tool and I am sure that she will be able to guide you on what to do and how to use the tool.  We do not want to have too many people offering separate advice, especially if they are unaware that you are being helped elsewhere so I would suggest working with Lisa in your support ticket.  If there is information in this topic that you would like her to see, please send her a link to it in your email to her or explain what you are having trouble with and she will help you.

I had forgot you had a support ticket ongoing.

1 hour ago, thaipo said:

Still no re-boots after the uninstall.

There would not be any, like I said the new version of Malwarebytes has issues with some computers and why I suggested you use the older version that did not have the issues. And also why Lisa wanted you to run things so it could fixed not only for you but for others as well.

In the end, If you can not run everything that is being asked for by support, Just use the old unaffected version and report to Lisa you can not do all the things asked and the old version is working for you.

Like exile said we can not duplicate help in two places.