False Positive on MobaXTerm?

Hi y'all!

I've been working with MobaXTerm with sometime. I use it to connect to my local media server. 
I was attempting to organize my files today in the middle of one of the scans, when I saw that Malwarebytes reported something "MXT" on Quarantine.
I quarantined it and did not care. Currently performing a system-wide scan, but I remembered that MXT can be MobaXTerm. Guess I was right, because something called bin/bash was quarantined.
Is this is a false positive? Just for some information: I do have some scripts on the server to facilitate the process of organizing files on the remote machine.
If I execute a bash script on this machine, can the Malwarebytes scan be impacted? Thanks.

malwarebytes.PNG

20 minutes ago, emptyramenbx said:

Is this is a false positive?

Possible. I will ask an Admin to move your post to the correct section.

Please post the log from this event.

Just to add to this - I'm having the exact same issue arising very recently (as of today; I used MobaXTerm yesterday with no issues). I've updated to the latest MXT, as OP is running but Malwarebytes is still flagging the file 'busybox.exe'.

8 minutes ago, Ibrahim_Mr said:

Just to add to this - I'm having the exact same issue arising very recently (as of today; I used MobaXTerm yesterday with no issues). I've updated to the latest MXT, as OP is running but Malwarebytes is still flagging the file 'busybox.exe'.

Oh right - Just to clarify I am using Personal Edition v20.1 Build 4290. 
This is the portable edition of MobaX, and not the full installation.