Shamanth

Hey Everyone,

I recently came across "Malwarebytes Privacy" which offers a secure VPN connection with no logging which is great!! Also, I read that it changes the public/private keys periodically for increased security on the internet.

I wanted to know how often do these keys change? Is it for every session or is there a fixed time period, like a week or a month?

Thanks!!

42 minutes ago, exile360 said:

Greetings,

Where did you read that it changes public/private keys?  I was not able to locate this information anywhere in any of the official documentation or product pages.

Hey Exile,

This information is under the privacy policy here in this link https://www.malwarebytes.com/privacy/#software-collection-privacy navigate to the sub-topic "Malwarebytes Privacy’s WireGuard public key", there it is mentioned as "Your public/private key pair is periodically changed for increased security." But it is not told how often it is changed.

Smiles.