Nonkii

Is this malware?

Hey there! I have had this modding program for the game I play. I have had it for a while now. Anyways, I recently scanned it with Malwarebytes and nothing was found, then I scanned it with adwclasner and it was the same. After that, I just opened VirusTotal and this is what it showed

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/c9bb4db7af6c47f3425d61a1e02b061e915cf0c0c8d225e6577d9f5d65e13409/details

The file is too big so I can't put it in here but I have no idea if its safe yet.

Chances are it is a False Positive. 
When you posted the Virus Total report URL, the last time the file was scanned was on 5/20 with 5 detections.  I instigated Virus Total to re-scan the file and five days later that detection has dropped to four detections and two of them are the same so there are only 3 detections now.

Oh. The scan I posted was today though. But thanks for clearing that out. Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Below is the header for this Virus Total Report.

I have placed a box around two areas.  One that indicates when the last scan was performed.
The other, when chosen, requests Virus Total to re-scan the file in that report.  

Image.thumb.jpg.1ffce7bc3feff36e34d026cd4957508d.jpg

** Please note that this is not a "Malware removal" thread so an Admin may move this thread to a more appropriate area of the Forum.

Edited by David H. Lipman
Edited for content, clarity, spelling and grammar

Ah. Thank you for clarifying that! Have a wonderful day!