Websites detected as trojan - Opera

I saw that option but i thought it was to reset a password or something like that lol

Sorry.

Anyway, i did everything already but i didn't need to import my bookmarks because they are still here but the sync is still disabled. I'll wait a few days to see if that'll happen again

Thanks

4 hours ago, kevinf80 said:

Thanks for the update, let me know what happens..

So, got another alert from MB. Do you think a reinstall can fix it? I'm already considering to just ignore it. If there's nothing else to do, i'll just disable these notifications

So, i think i may have figured out what's happening. There was a website on my bookmarks that doesn't exist anymore. I tried to open it but it loaded a different website that MB blocked the access: the second one below.

I'll check all of my bookmarked websites to see if there's another one in this situation

mbam.jpg.b527417d0396ac50c8bea190fa066a5

So here i am again. That stupid alert showed up again

I lost my patience and decided to do a full clean up. I deleted all my synced data, cleaned everything from opera (cookies, cache, history, etc) and reinstalled opera. Now there's no more synced data, i lost everything and i'll restore my bookmarks only

If that alert happens again, i'll let you know

28 minutes ago, kevinf80 said:

Thanks for the update, yes please let me know the outcome...

Sure, i'll wait 24 hours as you said before, starting from this post: 

So, it's been 24 hours already since this post of mine and there were no more alerts like that one. I assume everything is fine now, right?

Thanks for the update, the only issue you had was with Opera. As you`ve more or less gone for a clean install and removed all synced data from Opera servers I agree with you and the issue is gone..

Read the following links to fully understand PC Security and Best Practices, you may find them useful....

Answers to Common Security Questions and best Practices

Do I need a Registry Cleaner?

Take care and surf safe

Kevin... user posted image

1 hour ago, kevinf80 said:

Thanks for the update, the only issue you had was with Opera. As you`ve more or less gone for a clean install and removed all synced data from Opera servers I agree with you and the issue is gone..

Read the following links to fully understand PC Security and Best Practices, you may find them useful....

Answers to Common Security Questions and best Practices

Do I need a Registry Cleaner?

Take care and surf safe

Kevin... user posted image

Just to be clear, i'm still using opera. I don't know why those alerts were happening but whatever that was it doesn't happen anymore. I don't even know what i did to cause these alerts but it's gone now

Thanks for your help

You`re very welcome, I`ve never used Opera myself, I always use Firefox. Not had any threads before with issues related to Opera, but loads very similar to yours but with Chrome...

Rgards,

Kevin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you