Popeye

FP ~ www.fivestarseniorliving.com

Not seeing a block on Windows in Firefox or Chrome

Thank you @gonzo I'm not seeing it now either today. Using Firefox on Mac. Glad I took a screen shot of the block. May have been a glitch. :)

I noticed a report on another site from 12 hours (or so) ago about a block that isn't there anymore.  Maybe something was going on...who knos.

This is strange, it's blocked again using Firefox. It's not blocked using Chrome.

Using both Firefox and Chrome on Mac Computer.

I seeing a block on Firefox,Chrome and Chromium Edge on Windows.

This time I could see the block.  I whitelisted it, and have asked why the block is coming and going.

48 minutes ago, gonzo said:

This time I could see the block.  I whitelisted it, and have asked why the block is coming and going.

I can confirm for the time being it is fixed on all 3 of the browsers.

Gonzo, From reports I see the blocks sometimes are different on Mac computers? I do not own one to check but what could be causing that?

No clue.  I'm just here doing whitelisting.  I asked about this one and found out that reputations are updated every 20 minutes, so blocks can come and go.