Blocked due to Phishing - URL Shortener clcr.me

Nordern

Hi, i clicked on my own referral link from a sponsorship to copy paste the link to someone, when i did i got this message

mbamtray_6Rr5JQq64T.png.349e46c836b56371924d61282f6d95d8.png

Manual scan yields no results, the question then is; is this a false positive? the link is provided by my sponsor, where the clcr.me link is for tracking how many click it.

What steps can i take to confirm if it is a false positive or not, and if it is, report it so malwarebytes do not block it for other people?

Cheers!

Thank you for the help
I followed all the directions, attempted it twice ( on both my accounts i normally use, allthough only one is the one synced )
I still get the same popup when attempting to reach clcr.me, even when logged out of all accounts, logged in to the "synced" account
This also happens when using Firefox, so it is not isolated to just Chrome as far as i can tell

• Root Admin

Hello @Nordern

I'm sorry, I have confirmed that we are blocking the site as well due to a Phishing threat. There are also a couple of other security products that are also blocking.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/8438093d94c8071acb051034dbabe8012288c969500764f91597a767986d286e/detection

If you're able to contact someone at the company in IT Support I would recommend they review the site and remove issues causing this detection.

The Sucuri site finds that some of the Server software appears to be out of date as well which is a security risk to the site and visitors both..

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/clcr.me

Thank you

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated information