Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18 application - blocked and PUP detections

Hi.  Installed Ashampoo's latest version of WinOptimizer last week on the 7th of May.  

I do a daily scheduled scan with Malwarebytes, and today's scan listed 27 PUPs.  All seem to be related to WinOptimizer 18.

As I say, daily scans did not flag it until today.

Tried to run the program and Malwarebytes wouldn't allow it and quarantined the .exe file.  Ran it fine a few days ago.

Attached are the two related detection logs.

Malw.txt Malwarebytes.txt

Thanks for the quick reply! 

Malwarebytes had no issue with WinOptimizer 17...but now version 18 is an issue?  

Anyway - set up the exception.  Software started fine...wanted a software update...but Malwarebytes blocked the temporary update program.  Bit of a pain!  Had to set PUP to warn only mode to get the software updated.

Just registered to post the same thing as I've been using WinOptimizer 17 for over 6 months now and I find it very useful. Today I'm being prevented from doing so.

Having read the official response I am seriously not impressed. If that's your attitude when you are knowingly trying to prevent users from running a legit piece of paid for software then I know which piece of software I'll be removing from my PC first!

I should, perhaps, add that Ashampoo's Winoptimizer 18 has had at least 2 updates since its recent launch. It is version 18.00.14 which Malwarebyte found the plethora a PUPs in, in my case.