Browser Guard Whitelist Request - HPECAS.COM

SPEM77

Off topic, Are you using a customized installer like I am? Or are you just using the installer that is available to everyone from the Supremo site?

I host my custom branded Supremo on amazon drive and have no issues.

@gonzo Supremo is a mainstream remote support tool that I use myself. It is just an aggressive block with browser guard on the OP's site.

Hi use non customized installer, so if the customer search on web for Supremo on web can see its secure, I have tried a custom branded Supremo and customers question about security. 

We just use the link on our site because its easier to tell the customers where to download.

4 minutes ago, SPEM77 said:

We just use the link on our site because its easier to tell the customers where to download.

It will get fixed for you.

If I did not use the custom version I would just use the direct link from Supremo. They would get the most current version each time.

https://www.supremocontrol.com/download.aspx?file=Supremo.exe&id_sw=7&ws=supremocontrol.com

Edited by Porthos