MY WEBSITE BLOCKED due to TROJAN

Colleen

Every time I open my google website-

Colleensells.com

, I get a block message that reads "Website Blocked due to Trojan."  The Malawarebytes message says if I want to exclude this site from website protection, I can go into "manage exclusions" and add the url for this site, which I have done, but I still get the same message as stated above.  Why is this happening.  This is my website that I direct my customers to and I don't want it blocked.   I want protection just like all my clients want protection.  Does my website have a TROJAN and if so how do I get it removed.  I have spoken to my company IT and they have not been able to correct this. 

Any assistance  you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Colleen 

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated information

5 minutes ago, Colleen said:

What is serverads.net?   Should I let my IT know about this  OR is this via Go Daddy or goggle?  Is my website going through this serverads?

I would talk to your IT and go daddy. Someone is injecting something.

I am not an expert but when I go to your site with my blockers off your site wants to install an app in chrome and also wants me to agree to accept notifications.

If you are earning an income from people visiting and using your site that is where some of this stuff comes from.

I will have your post moved to the website blocking section so experts can look into it and advise further.

• Staff
2 hours ago, Colleen said:

What is serverads.net?   Should I let my IT know about this  OR is this via Go Daddy or goggle?  Is my website going through this serverads?

Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've reviewed the serverad site again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've removed it from our database.

Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.

• TeMerc locked this topic