Repetative Crash

Hello,

My laptop is crashing with blue screen once almost everyday.  First time, was STOP code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, What failed:MWAC.sys 

And today was STOP Code: KMOODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, What failed: mwac.sys

In both cases, its MWAC.sys. I have updated Malwarebytes but still problem exists. Can you please suggest the solution?

Greetings,

It sounds as though the Web Protection driver (mwac.sys) is causing the crashes.  Please do the following to see if it resolves the problem:

1. Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
  3. Click the Clean button, and allow it to restart your system and then reinstall Malwarebytes, either by allowing the tool to do so when it offers to on restart, or by downloading and installing the latest version from here

If that fails to correct the issue then please disable Web Protection in Malwarebytes until the issue has been resolved.  I would also recommend installing Malwarebytes Browser Guard to enhance your web browser's protection while Web Protection is disabled and you may keep Malwarebytes Browser Guard after the issue with Web Protection has been fixed as they are fully compatible with one another and will enhance your protection together.

Please let us know how it goes and if the problem continues.

Thanks