Constant websote blocked due to compromise popups

Hi,   @Farbod21     :welcome:

My name is Maurice. I will be helping and guiding you, going forward on this case.
Let me know what first name you prefer to go by.

Please follow my directions as we go along.  Please do not do any changes on your own without first checking with me. 
If you will be away for more than 3 consecutive days,  do try to let me know ahead of time, as much as possible. 

Please only just attach   all report files, etc  that I ask for as we go along.
The Malwarebytes real-time protection is keeping your pc safe from potential harm.

Please look to see the last 2 or so BLOCK event logs in the Malwarebytes history.
See the section titled  "View and download detection History in Malwarebytes on Windows"
https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038479194-View-Reports-and-History-in-Malwarebytes-for-Windows-v4

Please attach the latest 2.   Let's see what time & date they were.

We can expect that the blocks would have stopped by now.  But in any event, I would like to see which IP addresses.

Ok.  You are welcome.   I will mark this case for closure.

The blocks are on addresses that are attempting to do a forced  attempt to exploit remote-desktop-protocol. 

The Real Time Protection of Malwarebytes for Windows  is actively doing it's job to protect the system.

In most cases the attempted probes will automatically stop on their own. If it continues you can add the IP to the local firewall to prevent it from contacting the computer period.

I wish you well.