Jump to content

Recommended Posts

installed version of the Malwarebytes Browser Guard is 2.2.2 and it sometime MB keeps blocking their ZIP files and as of sudden MB somehow has unlocking the blocks from their ZIP files and it now MB has to their EXE files to be blocked . I do not understand why MB is does blocking and unblocking "switch" their software by itself

Link to post

Please provide a URL that is being blocked.

Link to post
Posted (edited)

here one of their download Url with the screenshot of the block

http://www.presentation-assistant.com/download/ppointer.exe

 

CpWz_2790.png

Edited by Gt-truth
Link to post
3 hours ago, Gt-truth said:

here one of their download Url with the screenshot of the block


http://www.presentation-assistant.com/download/ppointer.exe

 

I did not get a block with the current Firefox (76) and the current MBG 2.2.3

 

2020-05-07_16h32_20.png

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Porthos said:

I did not get a block with the current Firefox (76) and the current MBG 2.2.3

 

2020-05-07_16h32_20.png

MY MB is still on 2.2.2 I do not see any update available to 2.2.3 as of yesterday . also I was on an older version of both Firefox and MB however I see MB does blocking and unblocking their downloads somehow . so I do not know if this a  bug

Link to post
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Gt-truth said:

MY MB is still on 2.2.2 I do not see any update available to 2.2.3 as of yesterday

Upgrade you addon.

 

2020-05-07_17h11_59.png

And Firefox,

 

2020-05-07_17h13_45.png

Edited by Porthos
Link to post
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Upgrade you addon.

 

2020-05-07_17h11_59.png

And Firefox,

 

2020-05-07_17h13_45.png

just tried it again to check for update for the extension and Firefox says  there is no any available update . so there no Malwarebytes Browser Guard update version to 2.2.3 at least for me . my Firefox is the latest version already . version 76.0

CpWz_2797.png

Edited by Gt-truth
Link to post
Just now, Gt-truth said:

so there no Malwarebytes Browser Guard update version to 2.2.3 at least for me

Uninstall and reinstall Browser Guard.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.