Downloading and installing not working on Android Tablet

Can't seem to get this app to install on my tablet. I click install from the Google store and it apparently starts but it doesn't finish - I get the "working" circle cycling through red, yellow, green and blue, but it doesn't seem to progress at all. Tried several times but even if I leave it for an hour or more it never actually installs.

Is it just a very large program that really is taking a long time to download and install, or is it hanging for some reason?

Greetings,

It definitely sounds as though the installation is getting stuck for some reason as it should only take a matter of minutes at the most, depending on the speed of your internet connection.  I would suggest restarting the device to see if that helps.  Please let us know how it goes and if the problem continues or if you encounter any further problems.

Thanks

That's great to hear, thank you for letting me know.  What is your make/model of phone if I might ask?  Also, what web browser are you using when trying to install and what link were you trying to use that wasn't working?  I would like to report this issue to the Product team so that they may troubleshoot and try to replicate the issue in order to get it fixed in the future.

It's OK if you don't want to provide more info, and I will report the issue either way, but it may help them to have more details about your system/environment.

Thanks

Great, thank you for the additional details.  I will make sure that the Product team is aware of them.  If they have any further questions or need any additional information a member of the Support team will reply to this topic.

If there is anything else we might be of assistance with or if you encounter any further problems with the software please don't hesitate to let us know and we'll do our best to help.

Thanks