Malwarebytes messing with Logitech Flow in Options Software

I have a Logitech MX Keys keyboard which is amazing and in combination with the MX Master 2S and 3S it allows you to use it like a KVM Switch, so basically with the Logitech Options software you have a nice functionality called "Flow" this allows you to control two separate computers with the same keyboard and mouse. 

It seems Malwarebytes is blocking Flow to detect the other computer and connect through Flow. If I close Malwarebytes and try Flow again it works great. I tried adding exceptions by adding to the Allowed List the whole Program Files\Logitech folder but this doesn't seem to work. 

Any tips?

Why is this being blocked? Looks to me like a false positive.

Thanks for your help

• Root Admin

Hello @fscheps and :welcome:

Please do the following Uninstall and reinstall Malwarebytes using the Malwarebytes Support Tool

Please have lots of patience with the tool.  The first phase is a cleanup and does require a Windows Restart.
After the Restart, it may take 2 - 3 - 4 minutes till the Support tool screen shows up.   Please be patient and have faith.  Wait for it, whatever it takes.
The 2nd phase is where it offers to do a new Install.

Let me know if that clears up the issue or not.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...