Private Internet Access Split-Tunneling not working

I'm having the same issue.  Split Tunneling does not work unless I disable MBAM's Web Protection.  I also get no notification of something being blocked.  Nor does adding PIA or Microsoft Edge (the application I have set to ignore the VPN) to the exclusion list in MBAM seem to make any difference.

Attached are my logs using the support tool.  (Note that when I took these logs, I had removed the two programs from the exclusion list, if that makes any difference.)

mbst-grab-results.zip

@digger78

If you have not do so since the logs were created please restart the computer. It probably will not correct the issue but ...

Pending File Rename Operations
==================================
C:\Config.Msi\25285b.rbf                                                             
C:\PROGRAMDATA\MALWAREBYTES\MBAMSERVICE\IrisPlugins\mbam_modal_bg_precon_r02.1.0.3.x64.dll
C:\Users\mike\AppData\Local\Temp\{E52AC15D-7AC9-4DAF-A582-1B90D5473497}\DellUpdate_Setup_3_1_2.exe
C:\PROGRAMDATA\MALWAREBYTES\MBAMSERVICE\IrisPlugins\mbam_modal_bg_precon_r02.1.0.3.x64.dll
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\StreamServer.dll.bak                                                 
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ApiClient.dll.bak                                                    
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\msix.dll.bak                                                         
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\msvcp140.dll.bak                                                     
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\OfficeClickToRun.exe.bak                                             
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\RepoMan.dll.bak                                                      
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\vcruntime140.dll.bak                                                 
C:\WINDOWS\fonts\OFFSYM.TTF                                                          
C:\WINDOWS\fonts\OFFSYMB.TTF                                                         
C:\WINDOWS\fonts\OFFSYML.TTF                                                         
C:\WINDOWS\fonts\OFFSYMSB.TTF                                                        
C:\WINDOWS\fonts\OFFSYMSL.TTF                                                        
C:\WINDOWS\fonts\OFFSYMXL.TTF                                                        
C:\WINDOWS\fonts\flat_officeFontsPreview.ttf                                         
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\V4Dirs\F32443FF-D938-4905-8171-72314720867D\94766af2.BUD   
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\V4Dirs\F32443FF-D938-4905-8171-72314720867D\94766af2.gpd   
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\V4Dirs\F32443FF-D938-4905-8171-72314720867D                
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\pia9FF1.tmp                                                          
C:\Config.Msi\154f0ce5.rbf                                                           
C:\Config.Msi\154f0cea.rbf