Posted (edited)

Hello,

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked any downloaded files from 

https://mega.nz/

, I'm using mega.nz to upload my personal files and before uploading any of them I scan with malwarebytes, the problem is when I come to download any of my files Malwarebytes Browser Guard block the file and tell me that there is a scam in the website.

I think it is a false positive because I used the MEGA for 2 years without any issues check it.

Regards,

MEGA FALSE POSITIVE.jpg

MEGA FALSE POSITIVE-01.jpg

Edited by AdvancedSetup
removed live hyperlinks

I checked the link with (VirusTotal) and it was clean! please help me with this problem I can't downloading any of my files that I uploaded previously on Mega cloud drive.

also, I added the website to (allow list) from MBG setting and (Disable protections) for the scams also the same issue even if I close and reopen the chrome browser!!!

Capture.JPG

@Envy14 There is nothing wrong with the site listed above, downloads from hosting sites are being flagged by Browser Guard as they are used for spreading malware. This blocking is part of the aggressive protection that Browser Guard provides. 

You can bypass from the current and future block pages for mega.nz by adding https://mega.nz/ to your Allow List of trusted domains in Browser Guards allow list.