Can't even download program and LAN Connection is Off

Can someone help me ? I have been trying to fix this problem, looks like i got a malware problem. After an hour trying to install MBAM in my PC, i have been successful with the help of MBAM Chameleon but the scan revealed nothing and everytime i tried to download something the windows suddenly hang.

Note : I cant even use my LAN Connection because its say it doesnt have internet, but i check with other devices its normal. I am in safe mode but its still having this problem.

Thank you

• Root Admin

Hello @cikalmuharram

If you can download and run the following please. If you have to then use another computer and USB thumb drive to copy to and use you can do that too.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Thank you

• Root Admin

The logs do not indicate any obvious infection.

Please try the following. Shut down the computer and unplug the power cord for at least 2 minutes.

Unplug the power cord on your router and / or modem as well for at least 2 minutes

Then after a couple minutes plug your router / modem back in and wait 2 minutes. Then plug your PC power back in and start the computer back up into Normal Mode and let me know if it makes any difference or not.

Don't need to install anything, just see if the computer now has access to the Internet

Ok, i unplug all the power cable and plug in again. Still no internet, i tried sfc, dism, and chkdsk. They all said normal. Windows is really slow, if i try to access the adapter settings it hangs. When i try to search something in start menu it doesn't show up anything.

I recall one of my friends is having the exact problem a week ago so i think its not a hardware problem.

Do you have any suggestion ?

Thank you for your attention

15883628194723766187341635682171.jpg

• Root Admin

The act of torrenting itself is not illegal. However, downloading and sharing unsanctioned copyrighted material is very much illegal, and there is always a chance of getting caught by the authorities.
Torrenting non-copyrighted material is perfectly fine and is allowed. In many countries including the US the Government and ISP often work together to catch people distributing unsanctioned material.

Getting free music or software just isn't worth the risk of doing prison time if you ask me. Granted it's rare for anyone to get caught but sure would ruin your life for what? a few hundred dollars?

More than likely I'm guessing you've recently updated one of the Microsoft Updates. Please look in your Update History and if you've installed any Microsoft Updates in the past few days try to uninstall them and see if that helps.

Yeah i know, i live in indonesia though, and believe me when i say you dont have to worry for that stuff 😁 btw, i uninstalled 2 of the windows update in april and restart the pc. Still no luck. Can't even open chrome right now. Any suggestion ? Thank you for your attention

• Root Admin

Well there is more harm there in torrenting than just the legal issues. There are users that have downloaded software they thought was legit but was bundled with malware that encrypted all their data which means they lost everything and had to clean or rebuild the computer as well. Keeping a computer safe today is not as easy as it used to be.

Please review the following article on how to reinstall Windows without losing data or most settings.

https://www.intowindows.com/how-to-reinstall-windows-10-without-losing-data/

• Root Admin

Not sure what caused it, but if you've reinstalled I'd recommend you run a fresh FRST scan and post back the logs so that I can review and make sure still nothing odd going on then I'll also provide you information on how to better protect you data and privacy.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Thank you

• Root Admin

Please review and decide for yourself if you really want to be using CCleaner at this point
https://helpdeskgeek.com/free-tools-review/why-you-shouldnt-download-ccleaner-for-windows-anymore/
https://www.howtogeek.com/172820/beginner-geek-what-does-ccleaner-do-and-should-you-use-it/

These sort of things are what can easily get you infected and potentially encrypt all of your data.
IDM Crack 6.37 build 12 (HKLM-x32\...\IDM Crack 6.37 build 12) (Version: 6.37 build 12 - Crackingpatching.com Team)
Internet Download Manager (HKLM-x32\...\Internet Download Manager) (Version:  - Tonec Inc.)

Stop, think, ponder... Do  you really need download xyz? Do you really need a download manager like this? I've downloaded multi-Terabytes of data over the years and have not needed one.
Risky download are often times the cause of an infection and it's not always apparent where or what was done to your system.

Your Acrobat 11 is having multiple crashes. If this is a legitimate non cracked version there should not be an issue. I own that version as well and using the latest updates from Adobe I have no issues running it. Check and see if there is an update from Adobe.

At this point there really isn't much point reading much more of your logs. You are going to continue to have issues with Windows guaranteed. While these cracks "seem" to work most of the newer ones have injected their own code and I've seen many users complain of ongoing issues.

Task: {0FFF4185-AA01-4C67-A088-AD8856547409} - System32\Tasks\Online_KMS_Activation_Script-Renewal => %windir%\Online_KMS_Activation_Script\Online_KMS_Activation_Script-Renewal.cmd

By looking for and using cracked software you will continue with issues for years. No antivirus or security software is going to keep both your data and your information private when you purposefully install cracked software.

It's your computer so you can obviously do as you wish with it but if you want a good, solid working, little to no problems for many years then I'd suggest rethinking about using cracks. 

Best of luck and hope you have good week

Take care and stay safe out there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you