fue

Slow Lag and Audio Stuttering

Also have exactly the same issue here aswell.

Hello @fue

Please do the following Uninstall and reinstall Malwarebytes using the Malwarebytes Support Tool

Please have lots of patience with the tool.  The first phase is a cleanup and does require a Windows Restart.
After the Restart, it may take 2 - 3 - 4 minutes till the Support tool screen shows up.   Please be patient and have faith.  Wait for it, whatever it takes.
The 2nd phase is where it offers to do a new Install.

Let me know if that clears up the issue or not.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Burzghash said:

@LiquidTension - No other VPN or connection service on at the time. The issue seems to always present so long as web protection is enabled and qBittorrent is active, though there doesn't seem to be a fixed amount of time before the issue presents itself. The issue does not occur when qBittorrent has not active for some time. Also, once the issue has started it does not go away if I close qBittorrent, only disabling web protection or restarting the computer appears to fix it.

Memory dump linked:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U4KcKYzFkj4zsix59p9ePkNR7Xpa7hyW

I have the same issue, hopefully they found the issue, at this moment i have closed the malwarebytes software since my whole pc will be frozen/slow with mouse laggy etc, while on idle for several hours, and when i come back its all laggy.

Hello @fue

Following up to see how things are going. Please post a status update when you have a moment.

Thank you

Hello @fue  

Kindly run the Support tool report and attach the ZIP  file here for review,  and provide a summary of what the current issue you have as of today

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039023453-Upload-Malwarebytes-Support-Tool-logs-offline