Cloudflare DNS is insecure?

leo3487

I just read at your tips:

Firefox users in the U.S.
You are at risk of leaking DNS requests to Cloudflare, no matter which VPN setup you have. To prevent this, open Firefox Options > General > Network settings > Settings, then deselect "Enable DNS over HTTPS."

Mozilla company (and other new companies) is now have their own VPN extension that using Cloudflare or something like that .  so is that safe to users to use any of them ?

I have Belka vpn installed in my Firefox but from now Firefox team have this extension removed from their add-ons website as well . so should I remove this add-on ?

• Root Admin

Again, it's not a matter of safe. It is a matter of WHY

Why do any of these big name companies have to log every single click you make on your computer to sites on the Web

Just stop tracking everyone like they're rats in a cage so that you can make money off of them

On 5/2/2020 at 3:14 AM, AdvancedSetup said:

Again, it's not a matter of safe. It is a matter of WHY

Why do any of these big name companies have to log every single click you make on your computer to sites on the Web

Just stop tracking everyone like they're rats in a cage so that you can make money off of them

I appreciate your clarification a bit more on this subject , but however  I am afraid that my ISP will soon to have the Malwarebytes Privacy server to be blocked as they have doing such thing with others VPN companies and their software are no longer able to connect to their server anymore .

I also am thinking of remove all VPN extensions from my Firefox web-browser and I will thinking to use Malwarebytes Privacy for the first time .

• 2 weeks later...