Hi,

Just created an account to reply to this thread. I've been experiencing the exact same thing. It first started with the "resolving host..." DNS issue that's also been referenced in another thread here.

A few days ago, this started happening. I first noticed my mouse was acting sluggish and stuttering. Then I noticed my display driver failing, YouTube videos being unplayable and nothing except a reboot could fix it.

Reading the thread about the resolving host issue, I also decided to disable Web Protection, and to my surprise it also fixed my stuttering issue. I've had a stable system for more than 24h now, previously I couldn't go more than 2h without the need to restart.

Attaching logs as well.

mbst-grab-results.zip

20 minutes ago, IonutIT said:

I also decided to disable Web Protection

That is the current workaround. I suggest installing Malwarebytes Browser Guard to protect your browser.

18 minutes ago, IonutIT said:

(I don't see an edit button for my original post)

Edit is not available for new members due to abuse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Hello @IonutIT

Please do the following Uninstall and reinstall Malwarebytes using the Malwarebytes Support Tool

Please have lots of patience with the tool.  The first phase is a cleanup and does require a Windows Restart.
After the Restart, it may take 2 - 3 - 4 minutes till the Support tool screen shows up.   Please be patient and have faith.  Wait for it, whatever it takes.
The 2nd phase is where it offers to do a new Install.

Let me know if that clears up the issue or not.

Thanks

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated information