Information and other payment options

unknownguy

When I found this VPN from twitter I looked it up. But there isn't enough information.

I know now that instead of OpenVPN you guys use WireGuard. But that isn't written anywhere only in a public forum post.

I also want to know, you guys say that no information is stored while visiting sites. But it doesn't say how you handle illegal actions such as piracy and hacking.

It's not like I'm going to use your service illegal, but some information would be good.

I also want to know if this VPN is based on MB or maybe another VPN service.

I would be really happy if there could put more information about this.

Looks like the site where I buy the VPN from is only selecting Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and VPN + 5 devices. I can't go around this.

If I use a VPN I only use it on 1 device. At the moment you can only use it in Windows. I hope this is going to change in the future.

It would also be good to test the vpn maybe some hours before. And if you don't like it, the trial will end.

• Staff

You've raised some good points.  I'll pass your comments along to others and answer a couple items here:

Malwarebytes has chosen a third party partner it trusts to provide the VPN network.  Malwarebytes has designed and built the other components.

We currently only support the Windows platform but are actively working to include other platforms.  We are also looking at support for a trial offer.

Thank you for your support!

good questions and answers. as a malwarebytes existing customer, and as of yet, not using VPN for personal use, I was attracted by the ad, and am considering. 

my fear, is most all good products, lose that status over time through over diversification, acquisition, and their own success.  more demands more.

historically, all too often, "it trusts" often equates to, "accepted a lucrative offer to reband with little interest or research".

Something of a short white paper, or memo from Malwarebytes creators, describing their research, testing, and decision process, before accepting a rebranding offer, would build support for accepting their recommendation.

thank you