How can MBAM Premium do a full scan in a little over 2 minutes?

It just seems ridiculously fast for the number of files present on my machine with an SSD boot drive and four physical HDDs, a couple of which are divided into multiple logical volumes. How can I make sure it's checking everything? I don't see the option in the Settings.

OK, it's a Threat Scan, but if I wanted to do a full scan on demand, where is the setting for it? I've combed through the settings. It seems like the only way is to schedule a scan and set the parameters, but right now I've turned scheduled scans off to troubleshoot an issue between MBAM Pro and Firefox.

• Staff

It has been under a sub-menu for quite a while, at least since version 2.0 if I recall correctly, however I think having the different functions on the dashboard represented by images rather than individual tabs may be throwing people off who aren't used to it.  It's more of a visual design, likely to make it more touch-friendly and web-like given current popular design trends.

• Root Admin

I just performed a FULL custom scan on my system. Including check within Archive files and Rootkit scanning. The full scan took just over 31 minutes. I included some files for it to detect on purpose as well so it was not a clean system. I told Malwarebytes to ignore them at the end of the scan.

I do have a very high end computer though.

Main disk Windows is installed on

Samsung (MZ-V7S1T0B/AM) 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology
Max Sequential Read Speed: Up to 3,500 MB/s
Max Sequential Write Speed: Up to 2,500 MB/s

Processor: i9-9900K 3.6GHz over-clocked to 4.8GHz
64 GB RAM

FINAL RESULTS

image.png

image.png