my comp is being attacked by malware

nrj

my comp is being attacked by malware. when i tried to install malware bytes it stop it from installing. it try to decline by saying administrator has decline the installation. sometimes i get error of current installed filed not compatible with your computer please check 32bit or 64bit.  so how to remove malware and how to install malwarebytes software o remove them. and bring laptop back to original state .

Addition.txt AdwCleaner[C00].txt FRST.txt malwarebytes software install error.txt Rkill.txt

Hello nrj and welcome to Malwarebytes,

Continue as follows please:

Download attached fixlist.txt file (end of reply) and save it to the Desktop, or the folder you saved FRST into. "Do not open that file when running FRST fix"
NOTE. It's important that both FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

Open FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt) or the folder it was ran from. Please post it to your reply.

user posted image

Next,

Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
Click the Clean button, and allow it to restart your system and then reinstall Malwarebytes, either by allowing the tool to do so when it offers to on restart, or by downloading and installing the latest version from here

Next,

Open Malwarebytes, select > "settings" > "security tab"

Scroll down to "Scan Options" ensure Scan for Rootkits and Scan within Archives are both on....

Go back to "DashBoard" select the Blue "Scan Now" tab......

When the scan completes quarantine any found entries...

To get the log from Malwarebytes do the following:

• Single click on the target sight above scanner window.
  • In the new window select Report
  • Double click on the Scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
  • Click Export > From export you have two options:
    Copy to Clipboard - if seleted right click to your reply and select "Paste" log will be pasted to your reply
    Export toTxt - if selected you will have to name the file and save to a place of choice, recommend "Desktop" then attach to reply
  • Please use "Export to Txt" then attach the log to your reply...
Next,

Download Microsoft's " Malicious Software Removal Tool" and save direct to the desktop

Ensure to get the correct version for your system....

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/malicious-software-removal-tool-details.aspx

Right click on the Tool, select “Run as Administrator” the tool will expand to the options Window
In the "Scan Type" window, select Quick Scan
Perform a scan and Click Finish when the scan is done.

Retrieve the MSRT log as follows, and post it in your next reply:

1) Select the Windows key and R key together to open the "Run" function
2) Type or Copy/Paste the following command to the "Run Line" and Press Enter:

notepad c:\windows\debug\mrt.log

The log will include log details for each time MSRT has run, we only need the most recent log by date and time....

Let me see those logs in your next reply...

Thank you,

Kevin...

fixlist.txt