False positive for getgist.com

vignesh
Go to solution Solved by Dashke,

We want to report false positive for the URL => hxxps://getgist.com/

We are the developers of getgist.com. When tried to access our site (getgist.com) on the browser with MalwareBytes browser extension enabled, we are taken to "Website blocked due to riskware" page.

Also, We offer chat based support for the websites that have our tracking code, as the requests to all our domains & subdomains were blocked by Malwarebytes, our chat widget and other features are not working in our customer's site.

Can you help us with the reason for this? Is there anything that we should do to not get marked as malware?

Hi, thanks for your reply. We are able to access getgist.com with the browser extension now. But we have several subdomains for the getgist.com

Example: app.getgist.com, data.getgist.com, widget.getgist.com, admin.getgist.com

We are unable to access those subdomains with the extensions enabled. Can you whitelist the wildcard subdomains for getgist.com?

One additional info, When we first access getgist.com it is accessible but when we access app.getgist.com and then access getgist.com, the getgist.com also gets blocked. Please check that too

Sorry, I am the only one doing whitelisting.  The method I was told to use to whitelist your site based on riskware does not work properly, so I have just removed that entry and placed it into the primary whitelist file.  Please allow 15-30 minutes for changes to propagate, try it out, and let us know if it is working properly.  Sorry for the delay and for the blockage.