false positive - www.wtfpod.com

Working with Firefox and Chrome. No evidence of whitelisting present or needed.

We have added new sources for questionable sites, and several of the blocks are also questionable. It is keeping me busy.

Not blocked here in either browser, or on either computer.

@gonzo

Very strange.  I was blocked last night on both Chrome and Firefox.

I went to sleep. 

Today I am not being blocked on Chrome.  I didn't change anything.  Something happened overnight.

Today I am still being blocked on Firefox.  I cleared my cache in Firefox.  Now I am not being blocked.

What could be causing this?  Why would it be working fine for a week and then all of a sudden be blocking that site?

Bill

Caching can be a strange critter.  Anything we do in the background that I am not privy to can contribute.  Sometimes I think its just that time of century..

No.  Yours was the only report of a block and I could not confirm it.  As a result, no whitelist entry has been created.

Posted (edited)

OK.  Well... I guess I'll just add it to my whitelist so that this doesn't happen again.  I went to this site several times a week for over a year and had no problems.  Then it was blocked on 4/20 and again yesterday.  I don't understand how anything I could have done would have caused MBG to block the site for me.  Very strange.

If it is being blocked for reputation, which option do I have to turn off for this site?

Bill

Edited by BillH99999

I'd go with SCAMS