PFSense?

Hornsj2

Greetings,

I'm not certain which VPN service/provider Malwarebytes is currently using for Malwarebytes Privacy, however I do know that they previously had some sort of partnership with Mullvad VPN, though that was just for a bundled discount deal so I have no idea if that is the provider they are using for Malwarebytes Privacy or not and I must defer to a member of the staff for a definitive response.

Thank you for the quick response. I will take a look at WireGuard and see if it's worth it to stop using my current provider.  I trust MB more than them, but It's really convenient to have my smart devices and phone on my vpn with no effort or installation.

Have a good one.

• Staff

We are evaluating a formal free trial, but Malwarebytes actually provides a better deal than most free trials on it's products:

60-Day Money Back Guarantee: if you aren’t fully satisfied with your Malwarebytes software you may request cancellation and refund within 60 days of this purchase and we’ll cancel your subscription and refund 100% of your purchase price.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
corrected font issue
  • Root Admin

Yes, I'm with you @digmorcrusher I too would prefer a no strings attached trial, demo even if it was only good for a couple of days. I've downloaded and tried so many applications in my career and many of them I've gone on to buy either for personal use or for business use. Though I would say that it is getting more difficult to get a free no strings attached trail today than it was years ago for some reason. I will say though that on my system it is the fastest VPN I've ever used. Hopefully in the future there will be a free trial for users to test drive the product.

On 4/20/2020 at 10:57 PM, gatortail said:

We are evaluating a formal free trial, but Malwarebytes actually provides a better deal than most free trials on it's products:

60-Day Money Back Guarantee: if you aren’t fully satisfied with your Malwarebytes software you may request cancellation and refund within 60 days of this purchase and we’ll cancel your subscription and refund 100% of your purchase price.

Hey, dear friends, now I am running one of top competitor VPNs paid by end of the year; I am eager to switch to your product, but please understand no one wants to throuw quite a buck for buying a cat in a sack... Please provide either trial or 1 month sunscription with a few days refund deadline...

I just visited the Malwarebytes Privacy page located here (which I accessed by selecting Malwarebytes Privacy from the For Home menu item at the top) and then clicked the orange BUY NOW button at the top of the page it scrolled down to a section showing pricing for both the combined/bundled version as well as the standalone.  I then reloaded the page and got the same result you reported with the BUY NOW button taking me directly to the purchase page with the only item showing up in the cart being the combo/bundle for 5 devices for 1 or 2 years.  It looks like they are testing different layouts on the website.