EZMode.exe false positive on new version

Klober

Hello again,

I tried replying in my previous thread but haven't seen a response yet so I figured maybe I need to start a new thread for the new false flag. We released an update and, unfortunately, our new .exe is getting flagged again. I've included the log and latest EZMode.exe for your review.

Seeing as how false flags can improperly and unfairly damage a software's reputation, particularly when coming from such a reputable source as Malwarebytes, I'd really like to find a way to stop this on a more permanent basis. Unfortunately, because of the service we provide we sometimes need to update up to multiple times per day. Is there anything I can do proactively to prevent our executable from being flagged in the future? Or am I stuck with being reactive and posting for each new update? As you can imagine, re-posting for each new version could become quite tedious on both my side and yours so I'd like to avoid it if possible.

If you'd like to get more in-depth information about our software so we can discuss why it might be getting flagged please feel free to message me directly. I just want to get this worked out in the most efficient way possible for both sides!

Best Regards,
Klober

EZMode 2.1.2.3.zip Malwarebytes Scan Log - 041820.txt