Adware preventing chrome from being opened

currently, I have an adware that wont let me open chrome without reinstalling it that brings up a popup from command prompt that leads me to a website, when I tried to see what the website was, Malwarebytes detected and was able to scan multiple adware files, though this didn't fix the problem, any ideas on what it could be? the message I got from command prompt is shown below

Microsoft (R) Visual C# Compiler version 4.8.3761.0
for C# 5
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

This compiler is provided as part of the Microsoft (R) .NET Framework, but only supports language versions up to C# 5, which is no longer the latest version. For compilers that support newer versions of the C# programming language, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=533240

Hi,    @Mr-J     :welcome:
My name is Maurice. I will be helping and guiding you, going forward on this case.
Let me know what first name you prefer to go by.

Please follow my directions as we go along.  Please do not do any changes on your own without first checking with me. 
If you will be away for more than 3 consecutive days,  do try to let me know ahead of time, as much as possible. 

Please only just attach   all report files, etc  that I ask for as we go along.

If your O.S.  is Windows 10,  for the duration of this case, please only just use the EDGE browser.

If on the other hand this is not Windows 10,  use another browser if possible.  If you only have just Chrome, then you may start it in a very special minimal startup.

Get to the Windows RUN option by doing what follows.

Press & hold the Windows-icon-logo key on keyboard & then tap the  R  key

That should get you the RUN option box

In there, type in what follows verbatim   ( as-is  ).   You may use COPY then Paste

C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe -incognito

and tap ENTER-key to have it proceed.

Then, if that works, you should see a incognito window for Chrome - - -  which means a session of Chrome without any add-ons or extensions.

and if it is there, great .....  I would like for you to do what follows.

Using Chrome  go to https://www.google.com/settings/chrome/sync 

and sign into your account.
Scroll down until you see the "reset sync" button and click on the button
At the prompt click on "Ok".
for Chrome, while Chrome is running:
Press & hold SHIFT+CTRL+Del keys  on keyboard to get menu for clearing browsing data:

Check mark the line  "Browsing history"
Check mark the line "Download history"
Check mark the lined "Cached images and files"
and press Clear Data button  ( in blue )

After that, make real sure that Chrome is "NOT" set to reload the pages from the last session
Go into the settings menu of Chrome by first clicking  the control icon of Chrome on upper right of the adress bar
Then look deeper in SETTINGS

image.png.3fa51a324fd1a6b9827bf11a295949e6.png

Make real sure it is "NOT" set to "continue where you left off"

[    2    ]   In any event, regardless of the above, see about getting and running this diagnostic report as a starter step.

I would like to have you run a report tool known as FRST. This has no personal information. It is a well-known & widely used &safe.
FRST will help provide me with a list of installed programs and other information about your computer that will help me see if there are any other problems that are not being detected. Please follow the steps below to run FRST.

1: Please download FRST from the link below and save it to your desktop:

"Download link for 32-Bit version Windows"

"Download link for 64-Bit Version Windows"

Please wait and look toward the top or bottom of your browser for the option to Run or Save.
Click Save to save the file version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

Run report with FRST

Right-click on FRST icon and select Run as Administrator to start the tool , and reply YES to allow it to proceed and run.

_Windows 8 or 10 users will be prompted about Windows *SmartScreen protection* - click line More info information on that screen and click button Run anyway on next screen._
Click YES when prompted by Windows U A C prompt to allow it to run.
Note: If you are prompted by Windows SmartScreen, click More info & followup & choose Run anyway.

Approve the Windows UAC prompt on Windows Vista and newer operating systems by clicking on Continue or Yes. 

Click Yes when the* disclaimer* appears in FRST.
The tool may want to update itself - in that case you'll be prompted when the update is completed and ready to use.

Make sure that Addition options is *checked* - the configuration should look exactly like on the screen below (do not mark additional things unless asked).
Press Scan button and wait.

image.png.5d47975010636d1d032768cefa8d6625.png

The tool will produce 2  logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt , Addition.txt 
Click OK button when it shows up. Close the Notepad windows when they show on screen. The tool saves the files.

Please attach these 2 files to your next reply.
Thank you.

Hello @Mr-J     Re-checking with you.   Hos is it going ?  Are you still with us ?

I do hope you see my reply to you here from last Thursday afternoon.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely.

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks