"Do not block this site" not working

509SportsDad

I whitelisted the site, so within 15-30 minutes it will be accessible for all.  The exclusion link you said doesn't work actually works fine.  I verified it in Firefox and Chrome.  Its likely just the extremely small print gave you a very small target to hit.  That happens to me all the time.

18 minutes ago, 509SportsDad said:

While I appreciate you whitelisting the site, I can promise you I'm hitting the checkbox and it doesn't stay checked.  It refreshes the page as soon as I check it and then comes back unchecked.

Might want to uninstall and reinstall the extension. I tested on only Firefox and no issue. You could have another extension that is causing an issue as well.

We welcome all submissions for whitelisting because some TLD's are blocked all together by default due to abuse.

There is also an allow list you can use as well.

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039021953-Malwarebytes-Browser-Guard-Allow-list-and-Support-screens

Edited by Porthos

Experienced the same problem with 'Do not block..." as @509SportsDad . Reinstalled MWB 2.2.2 just now and will test.

Win7Pro x64, Brave browser w/ brave shields, Nano Adblocker and Defender plus Blur (Abine). Have experienced this in the past; seemed to resolve with new update but has recently come back.

BTW, upon installing MWB after removal was asked for email....again. I understand the reason but still find it annoying that it is not an opt-in.

• 2 months later...