Is there a guideline for developers?

I am a developer and a few of my programs that I develop on c# gets blocked by Malware bytes. I know you can allow it through the exception list but when i do that in my customer's place, their trust in me drops as they sometimes feel my program is not genuine. This is really bad for my reputation. Is there a guideline on how to stop this? Throwing it in the exception list is not the solution because I get questioned.

This the latest...

Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Protection Event Date: 4/15/20
Protection Event Time: 10:00 AM
Log File: e13d43ee-7ebc-11ea-ba37-b870f414d5d9.json

-Software Information-
Version: 4.1.0.56
Components Version: 1.0.867
Update Package Version: 1.0.22482
License: Premium

-System Information-
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: System

-Blocked Malware Details-
File: 1
Malware.Generic.3403557866, X:\c#\Eleware\Eleware\bin\Release\Eleware.exe, Quarantined, 1000000, 0, 1.0.22482, 24B52E8B0D61CF3DCADE2BEA, dds, 00676765

The beauty is that i have another similar program but it doesn't get blocked. 

'Malware Blocked'?? Sounds very positive that it's a malware. What if the system says that when it's a false positive....it's very damaging. Why don't the system use terms like 'Suspected Malware' when you are not sure? I am a developer and I get this a few  of my programs. I have no idea what causes it but i am very sure I am not developing Malware.

image.png.3d2e9d2ceb49b50db8a4e412cbab6fc8.png

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick response. I didn't attach the file earlier.

For some reason when I try the exe now it's not blocking even if is not in the exception list. I can't explain. 2 hours ago...no matter what i did, it blocked. Even in my other computers. It's fine for now. I will get back to you if it happens again. 

Hi blender, 

For some reason it's not blocking right now. 2 hours ago, no matter what I did, I couldn't get it to work. Will get back to you if it happens again. 

Thank you for your quick response.

I've merged both threads since they are the same.

@Dharan The detection you had is because of our additional machinelearning engine we have implemented/enabled recently.

This engine is learning continuously and also learns from False Positives, so these detections don't happen anymore. That explains why you had this detection before and can't reproduce it anymore.

All right, I will monitor and also check my other customers site later to see if this happens. Because of my trust in Malwarebytes, I am afraid to use a system if it's detected as a Malware and I am sure my customers will behave the same. Will give you feedback if it happens in the future. 
Thank you once again for the quick response.