Codeit

overheating on laptop

hi so a couple of weeks ago i got infected with a malware or virus called online aplication updater and others that caused overheating but i disinfected my device with help of nasdaq but my device was getting normal but instead it started to heat up more every day first it only heat up for opening a big game after the infection for opening zoom or other aplications and then for opening a google tab then for just turning on the device i was told that maybe some files got corrupted so i run mini tool box and after it didnt turn on and after another try it turned on but heat up more .

pls help me im not sure what is causing the heat but i think is everything that runs so pls help me im kinda worry about the heat because it may damage my procesor or other components and well my guaranty is about to expire and i cant go out to repair it so i want to fix the heat so nothing gets burnt or else .

Please provide the details of your computer as well as fresh FRST logs for those that may wish to help can provide input.

Computer Manufacturer:
Model Number:
Video Card:

Posted (edited)

Computer Manufacturer: ASUS
Model Number: gl703()
Video Card: nvidia gtx

i hope someone responds quickly because my laptop is heating up even more for an app called mrt or removal tool of malintentionated software or smth like it but pls help

Edited by AdvancedSetup
corrected font issue

Is this your model @Codeit

https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/ROG-Strix-GL703/

How old is the laptop?

Please restart the laptop and then run FRST and attach both new logs. FRST and ADDITION

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Thank you