Random or chosen name generator

Lee West

Hey guys,

I've used Malware Bytes on several machines with epic success. It's a great program.

I have, however encountered a problem on a few other machines. Certain malware and possibly virus programs seem to recognise the filenames of bothe the setup file and .exe and prevent the program from running. Being a computer engineer the best way i've found to get round this is to rename the setup file, the .exe file and the shortcut. For computer novices this might not be as obvious as it was to me.

Is there any merit (or is it even possible) that during the installation process for it, to ask you what you would like to call the .exe once installed. For example, once i'd renamed the setup file and then got the program to install, i changed the .exe filename to macguffin.exe and then re-directed the shortcut to pick up this new name.

Could the install flash up with a box for you to type in a random word to call the .exe? or for the install to randomise the name of the .exe?

Just something that struck me the other day

Lee W