Please Help My PC isn't working

Okay so some background information, I downloaded a free program and it came with a bunch of adware. I tried getting rid of it, but for some reason it wouldn't work. Then I saw somewhere online that Malwarebytes would be great for completely getting rid of this adware. I downloaded the free version, and it worked it detected all the adware. When it was about to get rid of it, it said that my pc had to restart. (I have a IBUYPOWER Gaming PC), I clicked okay and restarted. However, I began to notice after around 20 minutes that even though the pc was still on the monitors were still black. At first I thought something was wrong with my set up however, after checking nothing worked. I then disconnecting my PC from the monitors and plugged in my laptop as a little test to see if my monitors were the probably, however the monitors worked fine. I plugged my PC back but the monitors are still black even though the PC is on. I tried shutting it down and turning it back on, but it still won't work. I'm really worried, any response will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

9 minutes ago, Infinity9391 said:

any response will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

First, Attempt to power down the PC by holding the power button for about 20 seconds.

If that does not work there is some work to do that can not be done in this section of the forums.

Please report back.

1 hour ago, Infinity9391 said:

Thanks for the response!

I just tried that, however unfortunately it still doesn't work.

Can you get the computer to boot into safe mode and run system restore?

I will ask for you topic to be moved to a section where special tools can be used. You will need another computer and a preferably 8 gig blank flash drive.

Just now, Infinity9391 said:

I know this might sound dumb, but how do you get a pc into safe mode?

There are a few ways.

If Your PC Cannot Start Windows Normally

If your PC won’t start Windows normally twice in a row, it should automatically present you with a “Recovery” option that lets you see advanced repair options.

xsme_5.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+ws+js+r

Note: We’re talking here specifically about if your PC is able to power on and successfully run through its hardware initialization, but then cannot load Windows successfully. If your PC is having trouble even getting to the stage where Windows loads, check out our guide on what to do when Windows won’t start for more help.

I checked out the link and none of them seem to apply to my problem. However, I did notice something. I turned of my monitor and turned it on back again, it then had a message that send Entering Power Save Mode, before turning completely black again. It's odd because unless I've specifically put the PC to sleep it's never done this before. Is it possible that getting rid of the adware somehow effected this?

14 minutes ago, Infinity9391 said:

No, the only thing I see is the Entering Power Save Mode message, and that's when I turn of my monitor and turn it back on again. When I turn the pc on, I just see a black screen.

Ok, Lets do this again Hold the power button down for 30 seconds. Then unplug the tower from the power and then hold the button down again for about 5 seconds without the power cord NOT plugged in. 

Plug it back in and turn it on. If you still get nothing on the screen at all at any time during boot then you have a hardware issue not a software issue.

Edited by Porthos

10 hours ago, Infinity9391 said:

No, the only thing I see is the Entering Power Save Mode message, and that's when I turn of my monitor and turn it back on again. When I turn the pc on, I just see a black screen.

This is a message from your monitor itself. You get this message when your monitor does not receive any video-signal from your video-card.

Same things happens when your PC go to sleep mode, however this is not the case from you. Reading everything above i suspect there is a problem with your PC,  has nothing to do with software or adware. Most likely there is an problem with your video-card in your PC. You can try pulling it out and re-seat it, then switch your PC again. If still the same things happen, then your video-card or power supply may be defective. If only ventilators are going on, but further nothing happens, it also can be a motherboard problem.

Also what you could check; Power on your computer, and check if the disk activity light on your desktop is blinking and you hear your HDD working.

If the light does not blink and no sound from the HDD at power -on and only see ventilators spinning, then your motherboard does not boot up. This could be a fault with the motherboard. Also a bad video-card can make the computer does not boot up anymore. You can also try to boot up without video-card installed. Normally your system will beep at boot time because it can't find an video-card. At last also check that the power connector for video-card coming from the power supply is attached! Without power delivered a modern video-card does not boot up at start without power on that cable. So it also could be the power supply that has some rails broken to deliver the needed voltage of 12V.