2 new malwares, false positives or no?

Apologize for the slow response. Yes I will learn how to submit them to you. Sorry if this a dumb question but should I quarantine the files in question for now?

Here are the files you requested. Please let me know if you need anything else. I dont know if Ive done this correcty but I researched the proper method the best I could.

Sample Name: thphn160  (its the download file for a program called Thaiphoon Burner)

MD5 hash  -   6a600fc4f784ff57683459fe98536eac   -  https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/c59b37c8fdbc2b7d52f6cb1cc5f13006b5e7eaa7f1d2510d8cbaef4f642f6eab/details

mbst-grab-results.zip thphn160.zip Sample url.zip

41 minutes ago, TwinHeadedEagle said:

It should be fixed now. Thank you for reporting.

What should be fixed lol? Do I have a virus? Did you remove the files because false positive? Give me something

OK Thanks. Still wanted to uninstall the program unfortunately it was impossible. doesnt show in add remove & doesnt have an uninstall file. reinstalling gives no options.

Thanks again for your help!