Jope virus

Hi this is Riyaz Ahamed from India. Today morning my system automatically install some programs after that 421E.tmp.exe is running background and convert all my files in the PC to .jope extension. Please help me to resolve this.

21 minutes ago, Azr said:

Hi this is Riyaz Ahamed from India. Today morning my system automatically install some programs after that 421E.tmp.exe is running background and convert all my files in the PC to .jope extension. Please help me to resolve this.

Since the .jope extension is the newest variant to be released, there is not much anyone can do at the moment.

There is an ongoing discussion in this topic where victims can post comments, ask questions and seek further assistance. Other victims have been directed there to share information, experiences and suggestions.

Rather than have everyone with individual topics, it would be best (and more manageable for staff of all forums) if you posted any more questions, comments or requests for assistance in the above support topic discussion...it includes experiences by experts, IT consultants, victims and company representatives who have been affected by ransomware infections.

Edited by Porthos