Intermittent system freeze

On 3/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, AdvancedSetup said:

No the issue has not been resolved yet. We were hoping to have a fix in the last beta but it did not make it into the build. Hoping it will make the next beta build..

What is the issue? Been digging for solutions on this since December and I just don't run Malwarebytes due to the freezing I experience. I've never heard an acknowledgement so it's a relief to see and I just want a little more insight if you could share :)

• Root Admin

Hello @CaptainYesz

It really depends on what issue you're having. There is a known issue for some users where DNS can be very slow to resolve. The majority of users don't experience this but there are a handful that do. The best solution at the moment for those users are to remain on the CU1 build. We were wanting to get a fix for this in the CU6 beta but we were unable to do so. We are hoping to get that in the CU7 beta.

If you're having some other issue then it's really best that we get some logs to see what is going on. Posting and asking generic questions in most cases is not going to resolve your issue. Please follow the information below and post back your logs so that we can review and try to assist you better.

Upload Malwarebytes Support Tool logs manually

Thank you