False Positive downloading BGL Application

JLBGL

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am from BGL Corporate Solutions PTY LTD, a software developer company.

We would like to submit our update and exe files to get them whitelisted as we had clients whom informed us that they were blocked by their antivirus software upon download. 

As the file is over 250MB in size, is there a way for me to upload the file to you to get it whitelisted. 

Thanks for your kind considerations and time.

Regards. 

@JLBGL There are 2 separate programs that do blocking. The main Malwarebytes and The free Browser Guard. Each has its own section for reporting False Positives. This one is for the main program and THIS ONE is for the Browser Guard. It speeds things up to know which program is blocking and posting in the correct section.

Be Safe.

A staff member will catch this and move it to the proper section.

Edited by Porthos

• Staff

Thank you @Porthos.

This is for the original poster:

Browser Guard is overly careful when it comes to what can and cannot be downloaded.  If you can provide the URL for the website and hopefully for the download link in question, I can verify safety and add a whitelist entry.  If you do not want your company name to appear in the forums, you can always send me a private message with the required information.  I'll leave this thread here for a while.