Im realy worried about this...

Hi,     :welcome:

My name is Maurice. I will be helping and guiding you, going forward on this case.

Let me know what first name you prefer to go by.

Please follow my directions as we go along.  Please do not do any changes on your own without first checking with me.

If you will be away for more than 3 consecutive days,  do try to let me know ahead of time, as much as possible.

Please only just attach   all report files, etc  that I ask for as we go along.

You can use Windows Defender to do a Full scan.   And then  ( later ) we can review the result.   Please know that a Full scan can take several hours.

You can do a manual Check for Update for Windows Defender by using the Windows Settings menu.

From the Start menu, select Settings, then select Update and Security.

Next, look at the left-side menu & select Windows Security

image.png.c0fc4618bb9ff8cb62f7580b82c9d70a.png

Next, In Windows Security section:  Click on the grey button Open Windows Security

image.png.4e08764df666f670b3f033efece8ed22.png

Now, click on the shield Virus and threat protection

By the way, when you see a green check-mark on your display, it means a good status  and that  protection is on.

image.png.d0732efdb926c86d502facc10bcf892a.png

On the next display,  look at all the options.   Look down the list and see "Check for Updates" which I have highlighted with a blue icon.

You can click on that to have the system check for updates for Windows Defender.

Please also note that the Scan options (all) can be displayed by clicking on Scan options.  ( You can do Quick, Full, or Custom).

In conjunction with this next image sample,  please look on your system.

Please click on the blue "Scan Options line  & then click ( select ) FULL scan  and have the system do the Full scan.

image.png.13296d7601d9483f91dc30d046a0abdb.png

Thank you for responding,

i started a Full Scan

Also i downloaded Adwereclean too since a lot of people recomended it here.

Post note: I found out that Windows stopped and set the malwarebytes as a "head" so it seams that it wont do it

Post post note: I did around 5 scans of malwarebytes and Adwereclean seems like everithing setteled down

OK. Let the Windows Defender scan finish .   And   just do not play any games  or use the web browser for anything else.   no gaming;  no shopping;  no web surfing.

Let me know what the final result is.

After this is done,   we will do other steps.

Hello.

I am glad to hear that good news.   Lets do a few things just to take another look and to be sure.   The first one is just to look at the scan history of the Windows Defender.

[   1   ]

From the Start menu, select Settings, then select Update and Security.

Next, look at the left-side menu & select Windows Security

image.png.08b216aab2dbf0fa4f63c6695329bb7a.png

Next, In Windows Security section:  Click on the grey button Open Windows Security

image.png.f83d3597d9c6bc55e7f8f883f7e3ad34.png

Now, click on the shield Virus and threat protection

By the way, when you see a green check-mark on your display, it means a good status  and that  protection is on.

image.png.d0732efdb926c86d502facc10bcf892a.png

Go forward & click on Virus & threat protection.   Next, click on the blue line " Protection history " .

image.png.b60f16acb646f1b017708082802d925a.png

Next, look at the next display.   You should see one similar to this.

image.png.4ace760eb9d7f3c04e57d579580b2946.png

Next, find the line that shows the Date & Time of the last scan.   Then look at the blue-color icon on the left,  and Click on it to drill down for more detail.

Then look at the details displayed.   Write those down  and  report those back to me on this thread with your next Reply.

I am interested in getting most all information there.   Like file-name, location, and the classification reported by Windows Defender.

[     2    [

Lets do a different scan, please.

The Microsoft Safety Scanner  is a free Microsoft stand-alone virus scanner that  can be used to scan for & remove malware or potentially unwanted software from a system.

The download links & the how-to-run-the tool are at this link at Microsoft

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/threat-protection/intelligence/safety-scanner-download

Let me know the result of this.

The log is named MSERT.log 

the log will be at  %SYSTEMROOT%\debug\msert.log   which in most cases is

C:\Windows\debug\msert.log

Please attach that log with your reply.

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks