pauuuzxc

almost all application says has stopped working

i cant open my amd radeon settings and even malwerbytes, it always said host application as stopped working. i tried almost every way please help me.

Hi,    :welcome:

Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.

You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to the disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.

_frst_scan.jpg

• It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). If you've run it before it may not and you may need to select it manually
  • Please attach both logs to your reply if possible.
  • To save attachments please click the link as shown below. Then browse to where your file is located and select it and click the Open button.

_mb_attach.jpg

added notes:  If you keep having issues in not being able to run anything on this Windows pc, then try the following procedure to get the machine Restarted.

*Do unplug all devices from your computer, including: Printers, scanners, copiers,  fax machine, external attached devices, etc.*
*The only devices you should leave attached to your computer are your monitor, mouse and keyboard, if the computer is a desktop.*
*And if this PC is a laptop or notebook be sure it is directly connected to Power with power cord.*

Turn off your pc by pressing the power off button. IF this is a laptop, press and hold the Power off until you can sense the disc has stopped spinning.

Wait about a minute.

Then turn the Power On on the pc  and allow it to Restart and load up Windows.

One of the important things to know from you is the version of Windows on this machine.

Hello.  I hope you are doing well.   Just checking, How is it going ?

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks