Blocked site : Clictune

Go to solution Solved by Dashke,

Hello I would like to find a solution so that Malwarebytes no longer blocks clictune links that I create ... I may enter the links as an exception so that it does not bother me but it does not work ... Worse , I wonder what my customers will think if, similarly, they too receive the same alerts ... Do you have a solution so that my created links are recognized as not dangerous?

• Staff
  • Solution

This is not a fp as the link leads to fraudulent pages. For example -

http://studcat.infra.systems/signup?prod=3&ref=$$CUSTOM_PARAM(refcode)$$&spid=MTcjMzkxIzIjNzc3fDM2NjB8UEV8MXwxfHxjSFZpYVdRKk1qRXdPQX5ZMnhwWTJ0cFpBKk1UUTVOekF5TXpFek0yMWlNemt5TlRrNU1ESXhPREF8fGFjNmQyYTEwLTRkMmEtMTFlNy04M2I4LWM4MWY2NmU2NTBkM3w&sub_id=2108&sf=eone&m=movies&sfv=5&lid=552a0a42-f44a-4826-9a6d-9d833cd4d04f

I agree with you, but not everyone who creates links is of bad intention. How can I make sure that my created links are recognized as non-malicious? They help me get paid. Thank you for your answer.