PA.Dutchman

how to scan aol email to remove ads on my pixel 2 xl aol account

How do I scan aol email to remove ads on my pixel 2 xl aol account? I can not send them to spam or delete them they continually keep pop up in my PRIMARY email folder. 

MANY MANY THANKS, ps this on my pixel 2 xl NOT on my PC AOL email account.

Hi @PA.Dutchman,

So you are experiencing spam emails in your email inbox, correct?  Or ads popping up on your mobile device?  Do you have a separate email account setup on your mobile device then on your PC?  An email account is the same, no matter the device/platform.

I found this on handling Spam in AOL Mail account: https://help.aol.com/articles/aol-mail-spam-and-privacy

Hope that helps,

Nathan

Many many thanks for your help. Apparently there is little that can be done.

Hi @PA.Dutchman,

Are the emails you are receiving legitimate emails that you didn't subscribe/sign up for, or actual spam emails?  If they are legitimate emails that you don't want to receive, you can unsubscribe from them.  Every email from a legitimate company should have an unsubscribe link.

Nathan

I am good now apparently when VERIZON paid AOL to take over their email accounts this was a part of the agreement to reduce the cost to them both. However the client be dammed.