After installing Malwarebytes update, Google Chrome is really slow and PDF

I have brand new DELL computer.  I've been using Google Chrome without a problem.  Malwarebytes keeps popping up notification that free update should be installed.  After I did it, Google Chrome is running very slow.  And when I tried opening a PDF file, it would not open.  And I keep getting this error message now (see attachment).  I tried Microsoft Edge browser and that is working very quickly.  I'm not a technical guy but can someone help me?

Chrome slow.jpg

4 minutes ago, MarkWizz said:

I'm not a technical guy but can someone help me?

We need to get information from this machine in order to have the proper detail to help you forward.
 NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system and is only available to authorized members and the original poster.

Can you please follow the directions from the following KB article and post back your logs so that we can review

Upload Malwarebytes Support Tool logs manually

Thank you

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks